Nitrous...

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Lol I'm n00b at nitrous. Quick question, there are two ways to activate nitrous depending on setup, right? The two that I know of are at WOT and push-button. So if the NO2 is sprayed at WOT does it immediately stop spraying at the shift, then start spraying again later in the next gear?

HandoEX

Reaction score
Lol I'm n00b at nitrous. Quick question, there are two ways to activate nitrous depending on setup, right? The two that I know of are at WOT and push-button. So if the NO2 is sprayed at WOT does it immediately stop spraying at the shift, then start spraying again later in the next gear?
No, the WOT activation does not shut the nitrous off between shifts. An rpm activated window switch will be needed to shut the nitrous off at your transmission's shift point.

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
Nah, I have so many ideas its madness. Heres what im lookin at so far:

Turbo- A long shot now, prob wont happen
Nitrous- Big possibility
F22b- Build the motor then sell it to somebody
K-Swap- Really considering since the 94-97 mounts are out. Just dont remember if theyll work out right!

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
the only way it would be "safer" is that you could control when you boost/spray.

spraying/boosting between shifts is not good. try to avoid this as much as possible

redtoy

Reaction score
so turboing the auto is pretty dangerous? and spray will be healthier for lack of better terms?

i have a friend who turboed his f20 AT and broke down his tranny after a year or so. He was running at just .4 bar then. It has a hard time shifting if you just floor the throttle upto redline, you have to let go of the throttle to let it shift or else it would just rev til cut-off. I'm guessing it would be the same case for an AT nawssss.

Back