RIP to Redskins Safety Sean Taylor

turboputz

Reaction score
This is a terrible day. So young and with a baby girl to take care of.
I believe the killer knew Taylor was the owner of the house, and while the goal may have been burglary, the motive was jealously of his success.
I understand that vengeance is not always the right response, but I hope the killer is found, convicted, and put to death. Of course that won't ever make the family whole.

slow f23

Reaction score
it's crazy how he died though.. he was shot in the leg.

most people survive that. i guess it hit an artery?

sad day. my condolences.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^yeah he got hit in his femoral artery and from what i heard they couldn't stop the bleeding..

Def a very sad story, i will def be praying for his friends and family

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
The femoral artery is a very important artery (as if others weren't.) Cutting/piercing it is about as bad as if someone cut the corotid artery in your neck. It is not good to get shot in the leg.
I hope they find the killer and fry him in the chair or give him the lethal injection. It would be more just to shoot him in his femoral artery and watch him bleed out, but many people would consider that "cruel and unusual punishment."
All the more reason I'm glad I keep my .45 ACP in my nightstand drawer right beside my bed. I need to get a gun for my wife's side and teach her how to use it... The burglar may shoot me, but I guarantee you he'll be sorry when I unload 8 shots in him.

Last edited:
Back