Nitrous...

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
So quick question... Whats the most that has been used on the F23 motor. Stock.

Sonnick

Reaction score
Remember..every motor is different. Just because someone put a 100 shot on the stock motor (just an example) doesn't necessarily mean your stock motor can handle it. It all depends on the shape of the motor, etc. Get your valves readjusted so you can get a better idea of what shape the motor is in.

50 shot is safe for our motor :coffee:

turboputz

Reaction score
General rule of thumb is no more than half the stock power rating.
150 hp stock = 75 hp nitrous.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
What's holding me back from nitrous is our auto trannys. If they aren't boost friendly, I doubt they'd be spray friendly either. Correct me if I'm wrong.

HandoEX

Reaction score
What's holding me back from nitrous is our auto trannys. If they aren't boost friendly, I doubt they'd be spray friendly either. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I'd rather use nitrous on an auto than boost. You can use a window switch to shut the nitrous off between shifts with a wot activated system. You could also know your shift points and use a push-button activated nitrous system. Overall, I'd still hesitate from putting any power adders on an auto Honda.

I've only gone up to a 75 shot on my stock motor. I'm hoping to run a 100-125 shot this spring if there aren't any more problems like I had last year. I don't recall hearing about anyone running a 100+ on an f23, but I've seen 100% stock f22s taking 100 shots all day.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Someone on E-H was doing a 100 shot in his CL I think. Guy was a douche though.

Back