The "DOES IT FIT?(parts)" Thread

supreme784

Reaction score
I have a 98 Coupe LX and replaced my hood with a Sedan LX. Now I have a gap and I was wondering if I change out my bumper to a Sedan would it line up correctly?

james'99

Reaction score
S843B4600D.gif

I believe he is referring to #6 but honestly, I'd locate a coupe hood. Personally, I love the 2002 coupe bumper and I think that would be a better swap to do than convert your coupe to the less sporty counterpart. Personal opinion.

supreme784

Reaction score
Ok. My intentions weren't originally to transform the car. I ordered the wrong part online and had to settle with the hood. Long story. But now I just want it to look normal again. I don't know too much about Hondas as this is my first one. So I'm trying to figure out what's interchangeable.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Ok. My intentions weren't originally to transform the car. I ordered the wrong part online and had to settle with the hood. Long story. But now I just want it to look normal again. I don't know too much about Hondas as this is my first one. So I'm trying to figure out what's interchangeable.

Id just buy a coupe hood and try and find someone to buy the sedan one. That's the easiest and best thing to do, in my opinion. Otherwise you have to change a bunch of stuff and then you'll have a sedan front end on a coupe.

6thgen_erick

Reaction score
I have a 2002 Honda Accord inline 4 sedan. My friend is going to sell me the coilovers for his 2003 honda accord. I was wondering if they would fit?

supreme784

Reaction score
Can 98 accord lx sedan front fenders fit on a 98 accord lx coupe? I ask because I replaced my coupes bumper and hood with Sedan parts.

Last edited:

danielkrall

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if this Lincoln LS Shifter knob will fit my 2002 Accord coupe AT i4.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261858141550

it has the button so I hope that'll work. If the hole is a bit big I could retrofit something to hold it on there as long as it shifts smoothly with the button.

Back