**** kEyChAiN's Honda Accord **** (1st Page Updated 1-5-10)

HECz_

Reaction score
Re: **** kEyChAiN's Honda Accord ****

lookin fresh
maybe rotm? slammed...

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score

Thank you :). How's the ride coming along? Any updates?

The car is painted I'm just waiting on a dash board and wings west front lip. but again love the ride white and white is killer don't sell the rims lol.

keychain

Reaction score

The car is painted I'm just waiting on a dash board and wings west front lip. but again love the ride white and white is killer don't sell the rims lol.

Nice. I'm glad you got the Wings West front again. Thanks man :), yea we'll see about the rims, I just want to change up the look.

naoandlata

Reaction score

Nice another white on white! Car looks ill man. I was looking into getting some red extended lug nuts too but do you know of any that the red doesn't fade so much? I don't feel like spending a hefty amount for the rays ones for my rotas lol.

keychain

Reaction score

Nice another white on white! Car looks ill man. I was looking into getting some red extended lug nuts too but do you know of any that the red doesn't fade so much? I don't feel like spending a hefty amount for the rays ones for my rotas lol.

Thanks man :). Yea the ones I got faded so they are off the car now. Those were Zenki, so don't buy those. But yea Rays fade as well I heard. So I have no idea which ones to get.

johnnydinh701

Reaction score

even though we both have the same lip and everything... your car still looks WAY better than mine....:bash:

hahah... i remember the day of the midnight meet, when i turned in the wrong plaza area, and when i saw your car, i was like OH CRAP ive seen that car somewhere and then i was like .... :drool:

keychain

Reaction score

very aggressive stance man! looks clean.

Thanks man :)

even though we both have the same lip and everything... your car still looks WAY better than mine....:bash:

hahah... i remember the day of the midnight meet, when i turned in the wrong plaza area, and when i saw your car, i was like OH CRAP ive seen that car somewhere and then i was like .... :drool:

LOL Thanks man :). Your car has improved alot since I first saw it on the forums. LOL yea I was like "oh another 6th gen, maybe he knows where to to go"

Back