FunnyVictor86's CG6 *06-10-12*

truWarier02

Reaction score
Re: FunnyVictor86's 2001 CG6 [Sedan]

yo victor.. car's lookin' good man. how you liking the aem filter? haha

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score

what's up ... it's been treating me real good haha ... i finally kicked the s.tech's to the curb and got some ss coilovers ... what springs and rates do you have on yours

*UPDATE*

so i've decided to take my h22A back to my buddy's' friend and im going to go h22A type-s clip instead ... so if you guys are in CA and need a legit place to get jdm motors or jdm parts hit me up ...

Last edited:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score

how is $3,200 for a type-s clip ... good deal? ... im talking about a COMPLETE clip ... as in half a jdm lude lol

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score

what's up ... it's been treating me real good haha ... i finally kicked the s.tech's to the curb and got some ss coilovers ... what springs and rates do you have on yours

haha, good to hear. lovin' the k&n filter as well, except for the oiling part :bash: .. i'm on ss coilovers too (all the way down in the front and about a couple threads left in the rear).. i wish it could go lower in the front though.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score

you could buy shorter springs ... i had mine dumped in the front but i raised it back up ... it was too low the shock's had no room to function correctly making it ride like i had cut/heated springs ... but it rides really nice now ...

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score

*5/31/09* update

-apexi ws catback

...question: is my catback has apexi stamped on both sides of the tip not on top ... so is it ws or ws2?

swollen_cu

Reaction score

you could buy shorter springs ... i had mine dumped in the front but i raised it back up ... it was too low the shock's had no room to function correctly making it ride like i had cut/heated springs ... but it rides really nice now ...

so you're not driving like you are in your sig?

Back