help.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
check the terminal on your alternator from the pass side fusebox. mine blew in half a couple months ago and the wire was just barely touching the terminal down there. honda will charge you like 500 bucks for a whole new harness so what i did was soldier that wire down. hadn't had a problem ever since.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
yea, mine blew in half.. it was kind of amazing. haha but yea, i just soldiered the wire back to that terminal. works like a charm.

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
kool ill chek that out in the AM....such a horrible night...i decided to use the car to take my grl home thinking it will hold....half way their i realized i left my fone at home....3/4s of the way there my hids gave out, so did my speedometer needles...so i had her jump out da car quikly and sped off home.....2 blocks from my house the car starts bogging and would barely pickup....i had to bum rush into my driveway jus incase it would shut off.....anybody have a diagram of all the alternator to battery wiring???

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
so its not the terminal....all wires look mint....and one of my readings were wrong....one of the wires on the green alt plug was reading 158.6..i dont know why....another wire was reading lik 3.2....wat in the world is going on....i left my battery charging for atleast 2 hrs to try and make it to autozone so they can test my alt but i wasnt able to make it....car died after 15min.....

Back