JV6 Silver 2000 Accord Coupe V6 EX-L

TheHunter

Reaction score
Re: JV6 Silver 2000 Accord Coupe V6

says vroom or something on the side lol, doesnt sound like a everyday fart can u hear on a civic though. ebay no name brand i suppose u can call it and it was given free too lol

That's because you have a v6. Bigger displacement + more cylinders creates a better pitch in my opinion. :) But yeah it'll still look ugly.

An exhaust is an exhaust. Shouldn't the bigger piping allow better air flow? At least better than stock?

= Performance?

Haha I want the Tsudo N1 .. dunno if thats like a no name or i dunno.. its cheap so yeah hah

Or the Option Racing catback for the av6 =]

From what I understand on our cars changing the exhaust won't get you much performance unless you have a forced induction setup. And the reason you don't get cheap ebay exhausts is because they'll end up falling apart faster, and they generally just look ugly compared to the "better" brands.

Also... "Custom Grill made by GarageFive"
Looks like a type r grill?

JV6

Reaction score

That's because you have a v6. Bigger displacement + more cylinders creates a better pitch in my opinion. :) But yeah it'll still look ugly.

From what I understand on our cars changing the exhaust won't get you much performance unless you have a forced induction setup. And the reason you don't get cheap ebay exhausts is because they'll end up falling apart faster, and they generally just look ugly compared to the "better" brands.

Also... "Custom Grill made by GarageFive"
Looks like a type r grill?

like i mention in 2nd page i plan to get rid of my exhaust if i can find myself a CL-S exhaust or just go back to oem. old owner i bought the grill from had his oe grill made into a look a like type-r grill from garagefive which i guess u can call it that :). Thx for some input

Last edited:

NASOHC

Reaction score

Nice job - lookin' great!

vtec_905

Reaction score

Clean man, will look even better once u get the side and rear lips.

How is the ride on just the HnR springs?

JV6

Reaction score

Nice job - lookin' great!

thx man!

nice 36th post, especially for his ride page.

*extends hand in banishment*

rawr

Clean man, will look even better once u get the side and rear lips.

How is the ride on just the HnR springs?

At time its pretty stiff especially if you land right into the wrong hole, other then that the ride handles great! I might still upgrade my suspension to tein ss full coilovers when i got spare $$$, damn paying mortgage sucks donkey *** lol.

JV6

Reaction score

awesome car man!

I smell sarcasm fag, my car is like the worst at every meet. Still iso rolling shots or video of my car doing drive by and maybe I'll crash into your cam and drive off =D

Alright, updated first page!!!!
Got bored few hours ago so I drove to work to snap some pics. Few pics are up now and also some group pics from last few months I took.

Back