FS: Clear Lense TSX Projectors with 6000k D2S bulbs

001Stunna

Reaction score
SOLD

Up for sale is a set(2) TSX Projectors with clear lenses. Great set for a retro for you car and great projectors for the job. The projectors come with all screws and metal clips. Set also comes with 2 6000k d2s bulbs.

Set was bought from TheRetroFitSource but ended up going another way with my retro.
http://www.theretrofitsource.com/pr...id=61&osCsid=03e631a090197dc0fd416dc5a99c7576

Asking $160+shipping
Price is OBO...let's be sensible though

What you get:
2x Acura TSX Projectors with clear lenses(with all clips and screws)
2x New 6000k D2S Bulbs

Their Condition
-Projectors are USED hence do not expect them to look all shiny and pretty on the outside, I did not break into a new TSX to get them. They are in pretty good condition never the less.
-No scratches or any blemishes whatsoever on lenses.
-Both projectors have minor blemishes at the bottom of the bucket where the bulb is inserted. Does not have any affect on output or cutoff. Look at pics below for more.
-One projector has had a tab shaved on the bottom (about 2mm). This does not affect anything it all and you'll probably need to shave it more to fit your headlight type.

Shipping
Projectors will be bubble wrapped and shipped from Toronto, ONTARIO CANADA. Shipping will be traceable.
Projectors are available for local pick up.
If interested send me your postal code so i can get a rough estimate on shipping. Shipping methods will be tracked. Projectors will be bubble wrapped for safety.

Quoted from TRS
The Acura TSX projectors are probably the most renowned projectors in the retrofitting community since their introduction in 2004.

Known for their compact easy to retrofit physical shape that fits in a variety of applications, and their excellent output.

The factory clear lenses working in conjunction with advanced internal optics give the TSX projectors a very bright, wide, uniformly lit output that is also aesthetically appealing with a sharp, colorful cutoff line and lots of exotic color flicker.

The TSX projectors are getting harder and harder to come by these days, though demand for these great projectors continues to stay steady - and thus the slightly higher price.

Quoted from HIDIllusionz
You're getting the best of both worlds with this bad boy projector! He's rated as our best bang for your buck when it comes to single xenon projectors. He's a great performing projector and very similar to the S2000 projectors as far as output and beam width goes. These are not as bright or as wide, but honestly... it's not that huge of a night and day difference for the price breaking difference. This bad boy also comes with an OEM crystal clear lenses that will shock you with its razor sharp cutoff line and also the 1st of its kind to have a rainbow color in the cutoff line!

Last edited:

sikjdm

Reaction score
so we get the bulbs, but how do we hook them up to the ballasts? like mine, i have ballasts for the stock 9006 bulbs..splice?

001Stunna

Reaction score
Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
hey 001 stunna.... how much to ship to 10031?

To your postal code here are the rates for the package with LxWxH of 31cmx21cmx16cm and at a weight of 1049grams
UPS Standard $17.79
Purolator Ground $22.91
UPS Three Day $30.84
UPS Expedited $31.43
...and they just go high up in the sky after that up to $164.98 lolz

Back