FS: sold

Bax

Reaction score
Re: Random Headlight Parts

Just use amazon. ebay will only be as low as 90 bucks. Amazon will save you a few dollars. ;)

Here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ils?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1314536714&sr=8-1&seller=

Cheapest I could find. It's only 88.85 for both with free shipping. Still better than egay.
You have to click on the menu under "Style Name:" and select the other headlight though. They sell them individually.

Last edited:

6thGenJed

Reaction score

Just use amazon. ebay will only be as low as 90 bucks. Amazon will save you a few dollars. ;)

Here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ils?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1314536714&sr=8-1&seller=

Cheapest I could find. It's only 88.85 for both with free shipping. Still better than egay.
You have to click on the menu under "Style Name:" and select the other headlight though. They sell them individually.

Only reason I'm gonna use eBay is to get someth clear reflectors ^__^. Still debating if I wanna get them black housed. For my black sedan.

Bax

Reaction score

ⓑⓤⓜⓟ

gold4door02

Reaction score

Could you post the link for the 96$ black housed w/eyelids?? Also do you have any pics of how they look on your car?:eh:

Bax

Reaction score

25psqv5.jpg

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score
Re: »Updated11/23/11»TheBax's Car-Orientated For Sale Thread

updated.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I love a "car-orientated" FS thread in the "Car For Sale/Wanted" section. :lawl:

I wonder where people get the blue ion lenses at. Those are hawt.

I wonder about that too. :thinking:

Ion lenses were a short lived item, they were sold by a few vendors years back but now you would have to pretty much get them from someone who is selling their set. They're the OEM lip kit of headlights.

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score

Don't hate. :lawl: You know how stupid some people are, you have to spell out everything for them. lol Just staying one step ahead. :lawl:

edit: Okay I admit that was pretty stupid, I took it out. :lawl:

Back