98 v6 battery power

kashmeister

Reaction score
To be honest, I don't think its a alternator problem. It should have more than enough power to roll up a window without dimming everything.

Someone can correct me, but Honda declared this as normal. It has to do with the voltage regulator thats built into the capacitor. Grounding kit, capactior, bigger alternator... whatever works.

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
To be honest, I don't think its a alternator problem. It should have more than enough power to roll up a window without dimming everything.

Someone can correct me, but Honda declared this as normal. It has to do with the voltage regulator thats built into the capacitor. Grounding kit, capactior, bigger alternator... whatever works.

I stated that it was normal, all 98-02 accords with stock power systems do it.

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
My headlights dimmed like that too but then I got HIDs and an LED conversion in the interior, no longer dims

Garcia61904

Reaction score
I've done a Odyssey alternator upgrade and it helped enough.. then I did the big 3 and Optima Yellow top and it works better.. it used to really bother me that i couldnt put my turn signal on or put my windows up without my lights dimming!! ther is a DIY on the alternator upgrade. the switch is a little short but you can make it fit.. with a little patience. All worth it in my opinion.

Back