FS: More misc parts I'm getting rid of.

wsdrummer06

Reaction score
Re: Retrofit (reduced), manual swap parts, coilovers, custom WW lip, Fogs, adapters

The rear and sides are sedan still though? How much for them seperate now?

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Re: Retrofit (reduced), manual swap parts, coilovers, custom WW lip, Fogs, adapters

Shipping on sway bars to 48101??

CHID0

Reaction score

always wanted that front lip :sad:

Good luck on everything man. Why the partout though?

I remember. Aren't you parting out as well? I'm parting cause the car was becoming a money pit and the engine was crapping so i started.....
9c3d5052.jpg

a318a61f.jpg

46861db4.jpg

:coffee:

The rear and sides are sedan still though? How much for them seperate now?

Whole kit is coupe fitment

Shipping on sway bars to 48101??

Let me find a box for them and get a quote for you.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score

Let me find a box for them and get a quote for you.

Awesome. Why did you go from $100 shipped to $150 plus shipping out of curiosity?

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Retrofit (reduced), manual swap parts, coilovers, custom WW lip, Fogs, adapters

Because it was way too cheap, not even fair. I would feel bad stealing them from him at that price

CHID0

Reaction score

Awesome. Why did you go from $100 shipped to $150 plus shipping out of curiosity?

Because it was way too cheap, not even fair. I would feel bad stealing them from him at that price

Yeah that price was a bit premature. I forgot what i paid for them. paid 280-ish plus all moog endlinks at an additional 120. so 400 all in. When it hit me i changed it. I still think it's a fair price at 70% off retail price. If it's unfair. LMK.

Thanks for understanding D

uhhkilleez

Reaction score

Yeah I understand, I took a double take when I first saw the price haha crazy good deal

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score

I still want them... decisions, decisions. Chido, any chance you're going to be anywhere farther south anytime soon?

CHID0

Reaction score

The farthest south i usually go is NJ in the summer time

BUMP

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score

Damn. Wish I had plans to get up to Boston sometime soon, I'd scoop these in a heartbeat

Back