Accepting free stickers.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
U do realize with all those stickers on ur dash. It will reflect light right onto the windshield and u wont be able to see ****

Thats why you wear sun glasses hah.

so, once the stickers are all faded after a couple months, and peeling up and leaving sticky bull**** residue all over your dash that would be a huge pain in the *** to clean up, are you still going to wish you covered your dashboard in stickers?​

I think i'm actually giong a different route now. I just took a look at our dash boards and saw how this would be unsuccessfully done due to the air vents. Now i'm thinking about doing something a bit smaller. Maybe the glove compartment for giggles.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I think i'm actually giong a different route now. I just took a look at our dash boards and saw how this would be unsuccessfully done due to the air vents. Now i'm thinking about doing something a bit smaller. Maybe the glove compartment for giggles.

Are you serious? I don't see how the air vent's would interfere. If I really wanted to do this I would be able to do it regardless of the air vents.. easily. Called exacto knife. I think you just got talked out of it by dozens of legitimate points.

Go ahead, do it all. That would at least fulfill the purpose of this.

Back