No thread left behind(Drifts H22 eh thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

9450erick

Reaction score
man iv been reading every thread for the the h22 swap. questions are good but i really need to see Drifts thread on Everythinghonda website. iv been on that website like at leat 20 times and it says it will be back shortly. like he said a lot of info lost. so if anybody can access his thread please post it up here. or if anybody knows how to help it get over here. it would help a lot of people when doing the h22 swap. one of them is I
this is the recovery thread lol

Drift

Reaction score
Ill start trying some things tonight if I remember. Like saving posts and such to repost here. I dont see any other option right now.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I'll also be doing this, but I need to hear back from DRE to see if he heard from the site's owners.

Last edited:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I spoke to Iobidder for a short moment the other day. I will meet up with him in the next few days and will find out. I don't see it being a problem but has to be done right.

Drift

Reaction score
I know Itai has pretty much given up on EH, so I figured I wouldnt bother him. I can still see the entire site, but I cant go in a save files in vB format to transfer them over here.

So the only way that I saw how to do this was to save each post individually and re-post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back