*New Pics up Page 27* New wheel set-up ideas

truWarier02

Reaction score
Re: *Pic Heavy* New wheel set-up ideas

NormalAP2wheels.jpg

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score

I've always loved 04-06 Base TL wheels especially when powdercoated in a dark gunmetal.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

I tell you what you do......

1. Get the 8th Gen Coupe wheels
2. Colour match them to your car/or not, since they would still look great as is.
3. Feel sense of pride at putting a spin on a popular set of OEM wheels(if you decide to colour-match them)
4. Feel sense of pride at rocking a sweet set of 18" OEM Honda wheels.

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score

I concur with the man above me.

I absolutely LOVELOVELOVE the 8G coupe wheels and I thnk Ive only seen them on one 6G and they were tits.

IDK about color-matching them but IDK that Im feeling them in white either. Maybe a nice silver or grey.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

I think the photo shop pic was taken from a brighter pic, Mikey, making them look white.

The stock silver colour is perfect, IMO.

J30MAN

Reaction score

NSX wheels. do it.

VWs rock lambo, bentley, and mercedes rims...all the ones shown (except the AP2 CRs) have been done to death on 6th gens. step it up if you want to stick with OEM wheels :coffee:

I would love to do something crazy like those VDub guys like to do. But I will be commuting to Lincoln Tech next year. So it will see a lot of hard daily driving. I don't want to ruin or risk getting a nice expensive and possibly rare OEM wheel.

http://image.motortrend.com/f/auto-review/honda-track-day-lessons-learned-from-hondas-latest-batch-of-sports-cars/10896450+cr1+re0+ar1/2008-honda-accord-coupe-hfp-wheel.jpg[/IMG/]

[IMG]http://www.handa-accessories.com/civic/06-civic-18.jpg[/IMG/][/QUOTE]

Those are pretty nice. But like I said before. Something about those HPF's that don't really appeal to me.

[quote="i<3jdm, post: 898851"]8thgen coupe wheels spaced out with a tiny poke will be sexy as faaaak[/QUOTE]

Sorry Vlad, no poke for this guy. Maybe a little stretch but no poke.

[quote="Mikey, post: 898928"]I've only seen a handful of civic si wheels, maybe 2 tsx wheels and IDK that I've seen 8g coupe wheels yet. Well, maybe once.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've only seen them once on V6P a couple years back.

[quote="98ExAccordwv, post: 898935"]I really like the 8th gen wheels...thats my vote. Or as Ryan said, go nuts and get something crazy.[/QUOTE]

Once I get like 4 solid possibilities down I will make this a "Poll Thread".

[quote="RedRyder, post: 898959"]I've always thought TSX wheels looked pretty bland, there's just nothing interesting about them imo. They look like they could be on any car.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but I figured I'd see how they might look.

[quote="FunnyVictor86, post: 899018"]I've always loved 04-06 Base TL wheels especially when powdercoated in a dark gunmetal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'F I was to get these I'd leave them silver.

[quote="SykVSyx, post: 899095"]I tell you what you do......

1. Get the 8th Gen Coupe wheels
2. Colour match them to your car/or not, since they would still look great as is.
3. Feel sense of pride at putting a spin on a popular set of OEM wheels(if you decide to colour-match them)
4. Feel sense of pride at rocking a sweet set of 18" OEM Honda wheels.[/QUOTE]

Color Match would preobably be cool, but I LOVE silver wheels on Gray cars.

[quote="Mikey, post: 899110"]I concur with the man above me.

I absolutely LOVELOVELOVE the 8G coupe wheels and I thnk Ive only seen them on one 6G and they were tits.

IDK about color-matching them but IDK that Im feeling them in white either. Maybe a nice silver or grey.[/QUOTE]

vv This vv

[quote="SykVSyx, post: 899124"]I think the photo shop pic was taken from a brighter pic, Mikey, making them look white.

The stock silver colour is perfect, IMO.[/QUOTE]

^^ That ^^

Back