Windshield Wiper Wind Deflector

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Don't buy multi-link/arm wipers. They're fine for most the year, but when winter comes and ice gets stuck in the hinges of the links, they don't do ****. One piece is where it's at.

I have tried Anco Contours, they were good for a few months and then started skittering across the glass. Then I got Bosch Icons and have had them for over a year now, and they are literally as smooth as the day I got them. Haven't tried the Rain-x one piece though.

EDIT: There's a whole thread on the Bosch's and Rain-X's somewhere, just search it up.

J30MAN

Reaction score

Thanks Matt. Didn't see anything on there though.

Don't buy multi-link/arm wipers. They're fine for most the year, but when winter comes and ice gets stuck in the hinges of the links, they don't do ****. One piece is where it's at.

I have tried Anco Contours, they were good for a few months and then started skittering across the glass. Then I got Bosch Icons and have had them for over a year now, and they are literally as smooth as the day I got them. Haven't tried the Rain-x one piece though.

EDIT: There's a whole thread on the Bosch's and Rain-X's somewhere, just search it up.

Thanks a lot Chris. I'll look for that thread.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Are after markets any better than oem? Cause I have oem on now and they streak like hell and overall suck haha

J30MAN

Reaction score
I just read a review thread on the Bosch's and will probably get those.

Emphasis

Reaction score
I just read a review thread on the Bosch's and will probably get those.

Bosch is great, but just make sure to stay on top of keeping them clean.

The rubber part of one of mine kinda cracked; and I think it's because it got dried out/contaminated (6 months). This goes for any wiper of course.

J30MAN

Reaction score
Bosch is great, but just make sure to stay on top of keeping them clean.

The rubber part of one of mine kinda cracked; and I think it's because it got dried out/contaminated (6 months). This goes for any wiper of course.

Yeah I've noticed that with my current blades.

4G Accords had the arm deflector on them. :coffee:

hmmm. Thanks Mike!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^There it be.

I may have mentioned this in that thread, but I got a 17" or 18" length passenger wiper instead of the factory 19". There was too much hanging off the far end of the glass where it curves in, the blade wasn't quite conforming to it. So the bottom 4 inches of the swipe didn't do anything, not that it's a problem. Just annoyed me, lol.

Back