Wheel Color Change

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I only make that observation because wheels that colour, I have only seen in bedliner.

I could be wrong. Didn't bother do an interwebs search for them.

I like the colour though.

I think the only issue is that they would look like they are faded white wheels over time, or maybe that is just what I would think.

kevo

Reaction score
Yeah they could fade but if one dose chose a wheel with a lighter color they must keep good maintenance to keep that color the way it is

J30MAN

Reaction score
I say paint. But I would really prefer to spend the extra $$ and get them powdercoated for the durability.

@Derek, I think bright white looks just fine on SSM
hellaflush-8-70.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yeah, it isn't bad, but it wouldn't be my first choice of colours to go with Signet Silver.

I also think it depends on the style of the rim. The 5-spoke is less 'busy' than your rims. A ps with those VMR's would probably change my mind, though.

J30MAN

Reaction score
Yeah, it isn't bad, but it wouldn't be my first choice of colours to go with Signet Silver.

I also think it depends on the style of the rim. The 5-spoke is less 'busy' than your rims. A ps with those VMR's would probably change my mind, though.

Yeah those VMR's are identical to mine besides the small holes in between the lugs.

WestKoastHonda

Reaction score
i'd say white, tiffany blue like you said before , or polished because ssm paint does that weird color shift ish &those will look nice in different shades of light. the other colors will only be likeable at certain times of day imo.

-bl-

Reaction score
IMO I like your rim color now. If I were to change it then I would go with the silver.

If I wanted more color to the rims then I would go with something like a dark bronze color.

^exactly this. But i think more so keep the rims charcoal, looks really good!

cjsaccord

Reaction score
Definitely silver, they stand out more and it gives the car a way more sex appeal :naughty:

Back