Drum to disc, different question...

lashlee

Reaction score
I came across a swap, but the junkyard was willing to give me the entire subframe, lines and parking brake cables also!!! So I gladly accepted!!! Now the question is, would it be easier to swap the whole cradle, or just the knuckles?

I could get a hold of a lift, but I do have plenty of tools here. It looks like only about 8 bolts hold the thing under there. Anyone had to swap this due to a wreck?

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

lashlee

Reaction score
Here's the pics with it still in the truck!!!
3014926_128.jpg

3014926_129.jpg

nyknick1015

Reaction score
I think it would be easier 2 do the whole subframe because then you dont have too unbolt much from the car... first i would thoroughly inspect it because there may be imperfections that need to get fixed in that so while its out the car... clean that puppy up

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wow... u must have gotten a preety good deal on tht subframe :eh:

check the subframe for bents or any imperfections.. prob would be easier to swap out the entire subframe

lashlee

Reaction score
Yeah, $150 for it all!!! He said it was easier for his guys to do it that way!!! HEHEHEHE!!!!!

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Damn that's a good deal, I wish I could get that lucky...I'm still searching for my conversion parts!

lashlee

Reaction score
All you've gotta do is make friends with the guys at the junkyard!!! If I can help, let me know!!

Back