Rear Wheel Drive Accord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizzy

Reaction score
My buddy over here in Dallas recently told me about a Civic drifting around with a rear wheel drive. I asked him how is this possible is it a s2000's driveline?? He said no its a CRV driveline which is AWD. Automatically I knew that the torque was adjusted completely to the rear of the car. I am very interested in this operation and am wondering what the rest of forum thinks. If it is possible and how much the parts would cost. We could very wheel be the next drifters around the block.

madmech_79

Reaction score
anything is possible, just a matter of time and money. I dont know about the rest of you guys but my accord is not a sports car. Slightly sporty at best but a true grocery getter.

Nismode

Reaction score
I was actually thinking about this today, but the weight balance would still be waaay off.

Raymond

Reaction score
I did the RWD conversion a while back, HecZ really helped me out with the work when I was doing it. It took a lot of time and money to get it right, but it's definitley worth it. Being able to drift corners all the time is awesome.

Shizzy

Reaction score
I did the RWD conversion a while back, HecZ really helped me out with the work when I was doing it. It took a lot of time and money to get it right, but it's definitley worth it. Being able to drift corners all the time is awesome.

So its very much worth it. I would assume because I car like this could potentially be a beast if rear wheel drive especially Staggered... (SICK).
What was involved in your swap? How much time and $ did you spend, was it mostly labor or parts.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
It would be quite expensive and not worth the results. Unless you have really deep pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back