Any Bikers??

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
i havent ridden in over a week, and wont be riding for almost a month.... god i wish bikes could travel like snowboards :(

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I used to be pretty heavy into BMX. I have a Specialized FatBoy frame, ACS mags, Gyro II, Redline 3 piece crank, GT grips, Hydraulic front brake, Bear Trap pedals (shin killers) and some other goodies.

Got into the whole flat-land thing but it progressed to dirt jump, then back to plain old street after too many injuries. Finally after my last busted ankle I just gave up. Glad I did too because my ankles are MESSED up pretty good and it seems to be getting worse as I get older.

ryon527

Reaction score
I just bought a giant yukon fx tonight

Yukon-FX-Black-White.jpg

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-US/bikes/mountain/1382/29355/

Its pretty nice, I went for a quick ride tonight. I really don't think there is better deal for the price.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i only built two bikes today :( A 3 wheeler..and then a Gary Fisher HiFi Deluxe..I used to want a Gary Fisher..but after building that thing..i never will get one haha..it was a biatch

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i probably couldn't..we aren't a huge bike company or anything...plus they would ask questions if i was buying all these parts since they know i don't even have anything nice :D trying to find a cheap bike rack right now...i need something to transport my future mountain bike..and the demos..

Back