f23 bearings help!!!!!!!!

boneyS

Reaction score
ok ive search and search an still cannot find wat am lookin for my car has bin down for like a week or 2 now just done installing a haltech platinum interceptor with a innovate motorsports lc-1 wideband also change main/rod bearings

but the problem am haveing is the torque spec for the bearings can someone plzzz help with this

joshism

Reaction score
I got a problem with my bearings too, but I can't get the bolt off of the sleeve on my lower control arm. The bolt is rusted onto the sleeve. I've tried pounding, twisting with a 3 foot cheater/breaker arm, but the rubber just absorbs all the twisting and pounding.

Drift

Reaction score
Lol at the "bearings" confusion.

The TS is talking about engine bearings, not wheel bearings. For the control arm, you'll need to cut the bolt out and replace the bushing. There really arent too many other ways to do it.

For the engine bearings:

2daaquq.jpg

2i0x0y.jpg

boneyS

Reaction score
Lol at the "bearings" confusion.

The TS is talking about engine bearings, not wheel bearings. For the control arm, you'll need to cut the bolt out and replace the bushing. There really arent too many other ways to do it.

For the engine bearings:

2daaquq.jpg

2i0x0y.jpg

wow thatnks alot but i also need the torque for the connecting rods bolts if this isnt to much to ask

Back