Brad2274's 1999 V6 Pearl red Coupe

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Update!!!Brad2274's 1999 V6 Pearl red Coupe

Nice updates Brad. Do you plan on going a different route with your grill, or sticking with the black mesh one? Also, the headlights could use some polishing to improve the clarity... :thumbsup:

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score

I come into these types of threads and get inspired to keep pushing with my build even though I want to give up sometimes

Brad2274

Reaction score

Nice updates Brad. Do you plan on going a different route with your grill, or sticking with the black mesh one? Also, the headlights could use some polishing to improve the clarity... :thumbsup:
thanks lemmy!i just installed that grill, think im sticking with it, ill decide after i iinstall my projectors, bodyshop didnt install it well so it needs adjusting. Yeah the headlights are gross and full of water, im building some retros right now to replace them.
I come into these types of threads and get inspired to keep pushing with my build even though I want to give up sometimes
good to hear dude, most of our cars wouldnt be as cool without this site to share ideas on :)

just added some pictures of interior, not current because i just painted the silver trim gunmetal and ill upload pictures later of it because im not sure if im keeping it

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score

Interior is sweet man! What's up with retros tho? It took me half hour to do mine, it's taking you forever dude!

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score

Cool yours is done????? How does it feel having a fresh paint job? Looks sooo awesome lol I'm picking up mine this Sunday!!! :run:

Brad2274

Reaction score

Damn dude I love that dash swap :love:
thanks man! i have a thread about it if interested
Interior is sweet man! What's up with retros tho? It took me half hour to do mine, it's taking you forever dude!
well i didnt go the easy route with morimotos ;)
hahah well im doing a lot of painting with mine, just about done fitting the tsx projectors and almost done with trimming shrouds. and solid switchback led strips are a pain to fit in the lower reflector :lawl: , updating the thread soon.

Cool yours is done????? How does it feel having a fresh paint job? Looks sooo awesome lol I'm picking up mine this Sunday!!! :run:
yep! finally got the kit painted, i had a full repaint and color change a few years ago so all i needed to get painted was front and rear end and lip kit, feels amazing to have chipless fresh smooth paint nonetheless :)
If this is your first repaint and your getting a quality job, you'll freak when you come out to your car after work or when exit the gas station and see your car by the pump under fluorescent light for the next few months :love:

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score

yep! finally got the kit painted, i had a full repaint and color change a few years ago so all i needed to get painted was front and rear end and lip kit, feels amazing to have chipless fresh smooth paint nonetheless :)
If this is your first repaint and your getting a quality job, you'll freak when you come out to your car after work or when exit the gas station and see your car by the pump under fluorescent light for the next few months :love:

LOL! I'm already planning where i should park at work so it's easy access to stare at all day ahhahahaha
can't. wait. lol. the excitement!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

You people and your paintjobs...shenanigans!

Brad2274

Reaction score

You people and your paintjobs...shenanigans!

lol better hop on the train m8!

The requested booty picture :ehcapt: :booty:

i need a plate frame badly, it bothers me so much, ill get one at Auto Combine. Rear wheels are slightly wider because i got an alignment with my new adjustable upper arms in, over 3 degrees negative and now im at -1 :D still wanna add like 20mm spacers though, idk about the front

Back