Rear Emblem

unrealistik

Reaction score
My rear H emblem got stolen yesterday and I was wondering wheres a cheap place where i can get a replacement? Also, do you guys know if the H emblem from other hondas fit and look better since they are a bit bigger?

Ryan

Reaction score
Mine got stolen last week. funny thing is i KNEW who stole it...saw HIS car one day with MY emblem on it... i stole it right back

Sunoveabesh

Reaction score
I believe the later model of Accords have wider connections as well as all of the other larger Honda emblems
-I took the emblem off the front bumper and 3M taped it to the trunk and it hasn't come off yet lol

unrealistik

Reaction score
thanks for the input guys. just ordered mine online for $16 shipped. Any advice on how to secure the emblem so it wont get stolen again?

blackcord

Reaction score
thanks for the input guys. just ordered mine online for $16 shipped. Any advice on how to secure the emblem so it wont get stolen again?

If some Ahole wants to steal your emblem, nothing gonna stop them. Even if you epoxy it down, they will take a screwdriver to pry it off and in the process f-up your paint and trunk.

IMO just put some regular 3m double sided tape. It's only $16 you know.

Mine got stolen last week. funny thing is i KNEW who stole it...saw HIS car one day with MY emblem on it... i stole it right back
ROFL. BTW, how do you know for sure it was yours.

LeAccord

Reaction score
No way of really securing it. Every car emblem/badge even wheels are in threat of being stolen by a**holes who don't have any respect for other car owners.

Back