You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when....

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
When your frame-less wiper blade isn't making a complete contact w/ your windshield. (On the right side of the passenger blade, when it's not operating.)

Last edited:

LeoY

Reaction score
When your frame-less wiper blade isn't making a complete contact w/ your windshield. (On the right side of the passenger blade, when it's not operating.)

Ha! We must be using the same wipers, but they are so good on the rest of the windshield, it's hard to give them up.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Ha! We must be using the same wipers, but they are so good on the rest of the windshield, it's hard to give them up.
Yea, can't go back to the regular wipers. Well, I actually have tried several different brands (Bosch, Rain-X, and something else), but they all had the same problem.. Wondering if Bosch "hybrid" wiper blades would solve the problem.

james'99

Reaction score
Yea, can't go back to the regular wipers. Well, I actually have tried several different brands (Bosch, Rain-X, and something else), but they all had the same problem.. Wondering if Bosch "hybrid" wiper blades would solve the problem.

I'm running the top grade Bosch blades now. I do like them. However, if I don't clean them every couple weeks or so, their performance becomes really poor.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
damn, I was going to try frame-less blades! I guess I'll stick with my replacement inserts (Honda blades).

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^that's what I did, went with 18" on passenger side (maybe even 17"). Kept 24" on driver side though. Either way I've had my Bosch Icons for several years now and they are still not streaking/skittering across the glass. Anco Contours blow.

Last edited:
Back