DIY carbon fiber overlay

CHID0

Reaction score
Very nice....I always wanted to get into doing CF especially cause i need a few custom parts made. I've done a few things in glass before so i think i could do it...where is a goo place to get the CF sheets?

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
Very nice....I always wanted to get into doing CF especially cause i need a few custom parts made. I've done a few things in glass before so i think i could do it...where is a goo place to get the CF sheets?

you might run into a good deal on eaither of those forums I posted up. some of the members sell there scrap. some sell it by the yard. I bought my material from fiberglasssupply.com
expect to pay 40 or so a square yard not cheap stuff

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
nice write-up so far bro.. repped :omgbd:
Thanks!
ill make shure to add more pics that were missed and get into better detail with the tinting and trimming. I have annother bezel I am going to do so ill update the pics when I get around to it.

Levi

Reaction score
mmmmmmmmmmm i still dont get it. did u just apply a sheet over the whole thing and crop it out with an exacto knife?

mxjoe388

Reaction score
1st of all nice job leavin ur bowl in the pic.2nd what the dif between 8 oz and 5.7 ounce cf which is better it?is there a huge noticable difference?

Back