My new ride!

GlassJAw

Reaction score
I just noticed the rectangular slots under the Grille, does the front look like the one in the pic I posted?

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
GlassJAw said:
I just noticed the rectangular slots under the Grille, does the front look like the one in the pic I posted?

Yes except there's no fogs in the open slots.

GlassJAw

Reaction score
There used to be a genuine R33 Nismo 400R GTR in my old town, had a personalised plate N10CT (intencity) damn that was a quick car!!
Anyways love the car, and the 400R front is also a favourite of mine. Is it possible that the exhaust is an expensive Japanese brand (HKS, 5Zigen, etc) imported already fitted to the car??

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
GlassJAw said:
There used to be a genuine R33 Nismo 400R GTR in my old town, had a personalised plate N10CT (intencity) damn that was a quick car!!
Anyways love the car, and the 400R front is also a favourite of mine. Is it possible that the exhaust is an expensive Japanese brand (HKS, 5Zigen, etc) imported already fitted to the car??

The exhaust wasn't part of the original car, aftermarket and it doesn't fit right that's why it's tilted. The dude I bought it from is the original owner and I paid $19k, got it from an owner in mm.

It's a fast car, I went over 90 mph easily when driving it home. Shifting with my left hand was weird, will take some adjusting.

Aeraun

Reaction score
Dam dude, great find. I am quite jealous. I personally like the R34s much better, even than the R35, but this is crazy. Good luck with it.

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
Aeraun said:
Dam dude, great find. I am quite jealous. I personally like the R34s much better, even than the R35, but this is crazy. Good luck with it.

Yeah I wished it was an r34 but the r33 will do. I haven't seen anyone one other than folks in rich area diving the r35 which I am not a big fan of. My r33 will do justice and it's rare so I am pleased.

Back