ILLuMina7E's 95 240sx SE(fitysaxKAY)

ILLuMina7E

Reaction score
Re: ILLuMina7E's Drift Project(fitysaxKAY)

finally got unlazy and posted up pics! the updates are in check em big dah's :D

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: ILLuMina7E's Drift Project(fitysaxKAY)

This is promising to be a very interesting build.

Hope to see lots of updates/pics.

All the best with the project.

ILLuMina7E

Reaction score
*UPDATES* pretty much the block is ****ed and i just picked up a new one with the crank, girdle, pistons and oil pump :D so next step is to get pistons and send it to a machine shop along with the head. then the build begins to get her running! should be in less than 2 months!:duckhunt:

iROYAL

Reaction score
Nice to see another person who has a 240 on this forum. GL on your rebuild.

Last edited:

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Facelift S14, nice going there dude!
Is the '57 Chev in the garage yours as well??

As I said in Victor's build..... seems a natural progression for us Honda folk to go RWD Nissan. Just got myself an R32 Skyline coupe recently, and much like you, am looking to put a bit of boost up it when funds allow. One question I have for you though, why not drop some low comp / forged pistons into the block whilst you have it in pieces. Would save a bit of time / money later on.

ILLuMina7E

Reaction score
Facelift S14, nice going there dude!
Is the '57 Chev in the garage yours as well??

As I said in Victor's build..... seems a natural progression for us Honda folk to go RWD Nissan. Just got myself an R32 Skyline coupe recently, and much like you, am looking to put a bit of boost up it when funds allow. One question I have for you though, why not drop some low comp / forged pistons into the block whilst you have it in pieces. Would save a bit of time / money later on.

The 57 is my dads actually. Has a 454 big block with a moonbeam blower :D haha well my plan now is to make it stock too learn standard good enough then build another ka-t around 280 for a fun drift car :) but that's my plan big dawg. I love your skyline

bovodo

Reaction score
those are drifter fenders. keep them.

they are "JDM" yo!

but keep up the good work.

make sure you change the timing chains on the KA24DE. they are known to snap and ruin the engine. i HIGHLY recommend a new timing chain set.

GlassJAw

Reaction score
I haven't heard of timing chains giving any problems with other engines, is this a flaw in the KA24DE's timing chain??
None the less, may as well replace parts whilst you're in there anyway and save yourself any hassle later on. Perhaps a waterpump wouldnt go astray?

Back