ILLuMina7E's 95 240sx SE(fitysaxKAY)

ILLuMina7E

Reaction score
well the engine is in and everything is hooked up but it wont start guys! only cranks...gonna re do all the timing and try it again... :/

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
0814101720.jpg

how many horse power you got on this engine :p :peace:

GlassJAw

Reaction score
So the car cranks and doesnt fire, have you checked the basics yet - Fuel, Spark, etc??

ILLuMina7E

Reaction score
So the car cranks and doesnt fire, have you checked the basics yet - Fuel, Spark, etc??

so far ive just checked fuel. i need to check spark and redo the timing. but im kinda lazy and just discouraged at this point lol. this saturday ill troubleshoot it though. hopefully it runs! oh and my dad pointed out that i have either a LSD or a welded dif. i didnt even know D:

ILLuMina7E

Reaction score
well guys i havent updated this in forever but i finally got it running. love the rwd. took alot of work and many issues but it was all worth it. now i gotta title/register/insure it so i can take it out to town. thanks whoevers been follwing my build. heres the link if you wish too look at the progress from when i first bought it to the current state.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=14504&id=100001160012633

Last edited:

ILLuMina7E

Reaction score
i took it to an event on 3.27.11 here are some pics guys. i also got some 18" 5zigen fn01r-c rims for daily use

drift2.jpg

drift.jpg

ILLuMina7E

Reaction score
haha it was rather quick the longest part was waiting for the machine work to be done so i could build it.

im decent but i need to be a bit more aggressive and hold the drifts longer w/o spinning out. next event is july 10th :) ill be 18 finally haha!

Back