Nichols94's 2003 (Supercharged) Jaguar XKR

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
pft, you have like 10 posts on the site and you're labeling long time members like Matt (and I guess me if you have the balls?) as trolls?

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
All im saying is does it really matter where I got the car? I put it up so i could get opinions on the car. Not so people could troll on the 2 sentence intro statement before the car.

you may have intended to "get opinions on the car"....but it looks like you think the car is the **** and want everyone to agree with you....making a thread to have people tell you that your car is great(this is especially inferred by your lack of maturity having to have your dad give you the car)....instead of actually being genuinely interested in what the forum thinks of the car....

the looks pretty good btw, it has some nice things to start with...the stance needs a fixing though...it has promise if done correctly

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
looks nice. but you have an accord too? either sell the accord and do some **** to the jag or sell the jag and do lots of **** to the accord :lawl:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Lol troll... please don't go there.

Jealous .. no. I have enough cars.

I was trying to help you out and let you know how some of us may take your comment about having one of the nicest cars blah blah.

I'm going to leave my response at that because I'm to old to have internet arguments.

On a on topic note definitely agree on fixing the stance of the jag :)

Last edited:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Can we really keep every thread from generating fights? We all have egos in here and most of us have said asshole things or arrogant things to one another at one time.

The car is nice, id contest being it being one of the nicest on the forum tho, not everyone in here drives accords still. In my opinion id rather a car that doesnt have "anti" written ANYWHERE on the standard feature list. Im more of a drivers car kind of guy, i dont like driving assists so i tend to like old cars more.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Bitting ur tounge and keeping ur additude out does make the forum so much more friendly. Im not pointing u out just saying in general

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I believe this is what you meant to say

"Because instead of people just saying nice car they have to **** all over the dudes thread. Who cares if he sounds arrogant or blah blah blah. This is a car forum where constructive critisism about cars should be applied, instead everyone insists on trying to make slick comments."

:lawl: please, I don't think you really grasp the concept of blatant arrogance and it's cutting effect on people in a community forum. It's not that we're bashing his car, it's he who in fact has the apparent problem.

and it's not even bashing, like you using your "I'm the voice of reasoning, praise my words!" line of thinking label it as such, but that does not make it so.

I am hands down the biggest fan of Jaguar XKR's on this forum as well, guaranteed, I talk about them on aim often and a number of people on here know I'm interested in getting an '09 version when I get out of college, so I've got nothing but love for this car and the new ones.

good day sir, we hope to have you for tea!

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
its w.e. not even that great. There's better cars on this forum. just saying.
:gtfo:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I think its better to just leave anyone who is a douche to themselves and ignore them. Im too old to fight or argue on here anymore.

Back