GTO engine bay pic *Page 1

dustint209

Reaction score
New pics

Finally had time to clean up the engine bay a little. I added the cai today. Waiting on my flash tuner to come in.

DSC_0370.jpg

I took some pics at a local parking tower. I used a cheap $150 camera but I still think they came out ok. I freakin love how my wheels look now!

11.jpg

33.jpg

22.jpg

44.jpg

55.jpg

66.jpg

older pics

I washed and waxed her today. I need to find a better spot to shoot.

DSC_0318.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

I sold my accord and my S10 and got an 04 gto with 58,000 for $12k after trade ins. It has straight pipes in place of the mufflers and k&n air filter. I wish it wasn't raining so i could test the power but I can tell it's plenty fast enough. I'm not to crazy about the wheels though. I'm thinkin of putting some 15" drag wheels and tires. Enjoy.

DSC_0290.jpg

New car next to old car

DSC_0292.jpg

At her new home

Once the weather clears up i'll take better pics. It was an honor to be part of the 6ga family, and I appreciate everyone's help.

Last edited:

dustint209

Reaction score
Re: Bye accord hello GTO!!!

6 speed?

grats on the new pick up

Thanks. It's a 4 speed auto. The guy told me he had a high performance tranny put in but he didn't know what tranny it is. I have the number to the tranny shop if I wanna find out.

dcmystery21

Reaction score

Thanks. It's a 4 speed auto. The guy told me he had a high performance tranny put in but he didn't know what tranny it is. I have the number to the tranny shop if I wanna find out.

...I doubt that it has some crazy tranny for a stock motor.

Either way, congrats! Have fun with the RWD crazyness!

patliber

Reaction score

i would sport it, nice lil pick up my man :coffee:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

The guy told me he had a high performance tranny put in but he didn't know what tranny it is. I have the number to the tranny shop if I wanna find out.

This statement makes me nervous. I hope you had the car inspected in addition to you test driving it. Congrats though, GTO's are fun. Don't put 15's on that car though. Lol

dustint209

Reaction score

This statement makes me nervous. I hope you had the car inspected in addition to you test driving it. Congrats though, GTO's are fun. Don't put 15's on that car though. Lol

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMjItMjAxMDA5MTQtMTUyOS5qcGc.jpg

gto_combo.jpg

Do you still disagree with 15" wheels?

Back