HardKnox98's 93 Prelude

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
whoa... tension between members again... :ioof6:

love them prelude... wish i can get one... cuz i heard that gen prelude... is one of the top notch car if u mod it correctly... cuz i got a friend who played with the same lude and he smoked an m3 (the previous gen) hahahhaaha

btw, welcome

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
checkered lip looks kinda cool... since u're tracking the car, ever considered upgrading the caliper to the dual piston caliper from the legend GS?

HardKnox98

Reaction score
I like it.. How did u get that checkered bored look.. Is it a big vynal or what

Duck Tape... lol

Welcome. I live in Knoxville as well near the papermill exit area. I don't think I've seen this car before and I see that you were at IA also. Looks like a fun build with quality parts. Maybe we can do a photo shoot sometime.

I'll pm you my number and we can figure something out. We are also interested in your TL wheels.

:rofl: That's reaaaaally not saying much.

Stupid cocky remark... lol

bro story cool

Ignorant remark... I just do not like the trollish way you said it. One word negative remarks are very pointless IMO.

whoa... tension between members again... :ioof6:

love them prelude... wish i can get one... cuz i heard that gen prelude... is one of the top notch car if u mod it correctly... cuz i got a friend who played with the same lude and he smoked an m3 (the previous gen) hahahhaaha

btw, welcome

Thanks, and yes people do not really know their history and think since they are bigger cars they have no potential.

checkered lip looks kinda cool... since u're tracking the car, ever considered upgrading the caliper to the dual piston caliper from the legend GS?

A friend of mine has the swap and I just rally am not impressed. My si has the vtec upgrade and the overall caliper size is minimal so it's basically two smaller pistons vs one big one... If I upgrade I will actually upgrade lol. Thanks for your input though, always appreciated.

Well i don't see any rude remarks. This is a forum and you posted up pictures of your car. Him saying "tacky" is what he thinks of it. He wasn't saying it to be a troll. That's his opinion.

On the other hand, im not a fan of these ludes but yours is very clean. I can always appreciate time, effort, and love put into a car. So good job there. Im going to assume it's a very good track car as well from your comment lol.

EDIT: Did you just buy a 2011 WRX? I think i saw the same miata in a pic next to a WRX on ClubWRX.

I just don't like the way it was put. Maybe if he included something other than the one word.

No it's just a 2011 Impreza 2.5i.

Not bad, the checkered lip and hood really brings out the car.

Thanks.

Sorry for all the hostility earlier everyone... must have been on my man period.

Back