DarkSideAccord's 1992 Celica GT

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
turbocayenne said:
why u post toyota in honda's forum??? ...

cos i'm special :D i am the resident post whore of this forum :peace: i will def swap in the 3sgte if the current motor blows up on me.... boost baby!! woot! :D as for the s2k antenna, i think not... i like my flagpole just the way it is ;)

watcha mean i'm not initial D enough? it's so JDM yo :D lol .... btw, the celica in the anime is a GT4 AWD.... mine's a FWD :( at least it looks fast :p

btw, can't forget abt my other mods.... greddy radiator cap!! :afro:

160267_307_full.jpg

6THGEN_AI4

Very nicely done man...hha hahaha... to Peter "HONDA or DIE"... Looks good man the drop definetly changes the look a 99.9%.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
what i really like is in the first pics it look like the paint is faded. in the later pics it looks like a new coat of paint. nice babying of the car.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
10x better than when you got it. It looks great man. I'd go smaller with the wheels if you get another set. I know this is a DD though and you were trying to keep it stock, lol, does that ever work? But some nice 16's would look amazing on that. Even 15's in the right style.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i was looking for 16s, but came across the tc rims..... good deal, so i bought them :D

abt the paint, bow down to the power of the claybar!! :peace:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
new mods:

1. K&N drop-in filter
2. NGK blues sprak plug wires
3. 2000 Camry 5sfe exhaust manifold

header4.jpg

header6.jpg

header7.jpg

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Looks good man, always thought celicas were bada$$! How is the celica doing now? It's been a year since you last updated this page..

Last edited:
Back