Eibach Sway Bar Bushings, 4040.310HK

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
Where can these be sourced? I'm going to be doing some suspension work here real soon and am currently parts gathering. Where can I get these bushings for my Eibach sway bars?

They're not on Summit or Amazon. Google seems to be coming up short as well. I've already sent an email to Eibach, but while I wait to hear from them, I thought I'd post here.

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
FAK.

Can I get other bushings that will fit? As I understand it, the problem might be that the bracket to support the bushing and sway bar isn't flat, but has an uneven fit to the frame specific to the body. This would make it so that I can't get an off-the-shelf generic brand such as Energy Suspension and have it work.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are they just stock replacement or bigger? I would just find something similar diameter and trim to fit the bracket.

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
Are they just stock replacement or bigger? I would just find something similar diameter and trim to fit the bracket.

I guess I can get some calipers and find out the exact diameter of the sway bar and get some generic bushings that would fit. I'm thinking Energy Suspension poly bushings. And like you said, just trim to fit using the bracket currently attached to the car.

jypatric

Reaction score
A bit late, but summit has them -- summitracing.com/int/parts/eib-4040310hk/overview/

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
Summit and Amazon were my go-to places for these. When I started this thread, neither place had them. Now that you've brought it up, Summit seems to have them available now through drop-ship. I just placed an order with Summit in case they are not available again.

Back