*MOAR PIX* 7/29/14 - juiCyyaccOrd's 1998 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Re: *UPDATED* OCT 21/11 - juiCyyaccOrd's 1998 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L *56K unfriendly

Bah......the excuses.....:lawl:

Judy, did you get an aftermarket or OEM bumper? I am looking for an 02 Coupe bumper as well.

eeevverrr body is goin 02 coupe derek.. you dont want it

:hide:

:lawl: jk but really, if mine has good fitment (ill post pics) i got it from whole sale cars online

aznboi606

Reaction score
Re: *UPDATED* OCT 21/11 - juiCyyaccOrd's 1998 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L *56K unfriendly

i notice ur side mirrors are different from each other

bovodo

Reaction score

your description says you are using a 5th gen prelude shifter?

did you have to modify anything to make that fit? is it direct swap?

i just did my manual swap and the shifter is REALLY TALL!

SykVSyx

Reaction score

eeevverrr body is goin 02 coupe derek.. you dont want it

:lawl: jk but really, if mine has good fitment (ill post pics) i got it from whole sale cars online

haha...I have been looking in to it for quite awhile, but I had preferred to get an OEM bumper/hood. I may just end up going the aftermarket route, though and be done with it.

your description says you are using a 5th gen prelude shifter?

did you have to modify anything to make that fit? is it direct swap?

i just did my manual swap and the shifter is REALLY TALL!

The Prelude shifter was not the 5spd one, it was the auto shifter. Some people have used that one, or the TL(2nd Gen) shifter. The Tiptronic function doesn't work, though.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score

lookin good judy!

Halabeaster54

Reaction score

yea purple and black are the theme im going for my car and your car is probably the biggest inspiration to me. i feel like our cars are going to look almost the same except im going to have a lot of carbon fiber (my car doesnt look anything like my sig anymore). Just a quick question, how did you black out the trim on your car?

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Just a quick question, how did you black out the trim on your car?

are-you-serious-.jpg

Black OUt Trim Tape - you can find which specific thread talks about it.....cause there are THAT MANY.

:coffee:

Last edited:

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score

yea purple and black are the theme im going for my car and your car is probably the biggest inspiration to me. i feel like our cars are going to look almost the same except im going to have a lot of carbon fiber (my car doesnt look anything like my sig anymore). Just a quick question, how did you black out the trim on your car?

lol, purple ftw =) sorry i didn't even realize someone posted on my thread, thought my thread was pushed to the 5th page or something haha
next season will be more purple =)

as for the blackout - i did the blackout trim tape that derek pointed out. i did it with CRAZY PRECISION!!! Easy but have to be very precise cause of the bends and stuff. blackout trim tape and exacto knife is your best friend lol

sunroof

Reaction score

that third brake is sexo sexo

i someday im going to put one on my ride

Back