Double DIN tv

Mikey

Reaction score
Oooh. Bring some with ya. In an old moonshine bottle, if you have one. We'll even put th elittle "XXX" on it. :lawl:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
:lawl:

NP/

I think I will bring some down for everyone.

It will go well with breakfast.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I THINK what jefe was saying, if I understood it correctly, is that the cage makes the hu easier to steal because the measure that was suppose to make it difficult (a metal "key" was not specially made enough, and that any flat sliver of metal or plastic could work...and it would come right out frontways Whereas mounting it like the stock one means that the thief/deadbeat lowlife would have to take off the trim bezel to get to the stock holding system, then slide it out.

I dunno, might have lost something in translation. :lawl:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I understood his point, but the fact is the cage doesn't make it easier to steal. Even as a time delay method of theft prevention, it renders his argument invalid.

Jefe02

Reaction score
I THINK what jefe was saying, if I understood it correctly, is that the cage makes the hu easier to steal because the measure that was suppose to make it difficult (a metal "key" was not specially made enough, and that any flat sliver of metal or plastic could work...and it would come right out frontways Whereas mounting it like the stock one means that the thief/deadbeat lowlife would have to take off the trim bezel to get to the stock holding system, then slide it out.

I dunno, might have lost something in translation. :lawl:

this is exactly what I meant thanks for explaining better than I could lol.

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
put it this way i have gotten a radio out with 2 butter knifes before due to losing the keys for the cage of a radio mount it like and oe HU then zip tie the hell outa it down lol

Back