monitor in dash

ryon527

Reaction score
yea my steering wheel is leather wrapped. I wanna get the acura steering wheel but I don't want to mess with the airbag. I got to take out my cluster again today because the end of the speedo needle is hitting the chrome ring thing around 65 mph. I saw some crazy monitors and systems at raceway park yesterday.

cdubb77

Reaction score
ryon527 said:
yea my steering wheel is leather wrapped. I wanna get the acura steering wheel but I don't want to mess with the airbag. I got to take out my cluster again today because the end of the speedo needle is hitting the chrome ring thing around 65 mph. I saw some crazy monitors and systems at raceway park yesterday.

There was an event at E-town yesterday? I missed it? I'll be there this coming Saturday. See my post in the Meets section.

00J

Reaction score
Wish i still had pictures of my setup. I had it molded to the bezel.

I also have a friend who works for alpine and he molded 2 7" screens. He relocated the vents to the sided of the bezel.

ryon527

Reaction score
Does your friend have an accord also? I would really like to see a pic of it.

00J

Reaction score
yes he does, he has a sedan and i think it's 99 or 00. I will give him a call to see if he wants to get together so i could snap some pics.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Another nice screen.

575601_71_full.jpg

Nice screen in a different location.

516834_12_full.jpg

Last edited:

ryon527

Reaction score
here's a updated pic

905778_26_full.jpg

i'll have it working for the meet next saturday but it won't be completely finished. I still have a lot of sanding left and I have to finish below the screen around the headunit.

opinions please

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ohhhhh myyyyyy goddddddd, THATS AWESOME. haha, i love how huge the screen is. cant wait to actually see in it person, too bad that wont be this saturday :\

Back