monitor in dash

ryon527

Reaction score
another update
still have more sanding but I wanted to try it out. It works :)

905778_27_full.jpg

family guy haha

905778_28_full.jpg

I don't know what color I am going to paint it. Either black or body color.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: oh my god, that is awesome, haha. looks really sweet, wish i had something like that, then again, i wish i had anything there at all, haha :p .
Dashwithnoradio.jpg

^^current setup......still :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

cdubb77

Reaction score
Damn ryon527 :eek: That screen is HUGE. Looks good. Nice install. Paint it black.

acrod99

Reaction score
That is soo sick! i love the size! You do great work, man. Wish i had some time to put into my interior now.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Small question.

Where's you heater/AC controls :confused:

Here's a couple of old pics from an Accord at a shop near my house

accord50uw.jpg

accord78ek.jpg

Last edited:

ryon527

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
hes using it just for show.........if i remember correctly?

Yup....I could move the ac controls somewhere but I don't like hacking factory wires. I would get extra ac connectors so it could plug right in. Its not worth it though for the amount of time the monitor will be in.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
im gonna have a monitor in my car too, but its only 2.5 inches (diagonally) yea, really small. its so small cuz its gonna be one of those new iPods :D i know i just got a new one the other week, but its returned and i have all my money back waiting for the video iPod that im gonna be hooking up. and yes, its gonna be in black, not that white color. ive already got quite a few downloaded music videos lined up for it, haha, ill be making my video playlist as soon as i get that sucker.....and a new computer, my pos with the windows mistake edition (yes, ME) sucks, and the only reason i have it was that was the only way we could get my old iPod to work. now ill deff need XP, and ive tried loading it, and no luck for me, oh well, new comp:D i could use something a little higher then a pentium 2 also, haha. sorry for the hijack.

Back