Post your headunits

wg2k7

Reaction score
thats a pretty sweet idea, it gets hot as hell up there though, i dont know if ipods are effected by heat

SteadFast

Reaction score
wg2k7 said:
thats a pretty sweet idea, it gets hot as hell up there though, i dont know if ipods are effected by heat
yeah heat can cause them to be slow and eventually damage them, but i never leave it up there when im not driving. if it stays anywhere when parked, its with the faceplate, locked in the glovebox

goldenchild626

Reaction score
here is mine- JVC KD-AR 3000
DSC00134.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

dynasty

Reaction score
accord.jpg

just took this picture few minutes ago. Panasonic headunit.

Edit_oh by the way. the red sign hanging down is something Vietnamese Catholic do. it's just alittle something we believe in where God is helping me stay survive from car accidents or stuff like that.

Last edited:

ryon527

Reaction score
jdm_dynasty said:
accord.jpg

just took this picture few minutes ago. Panasonic headunit.

Edit_oh by the way. the red sign hanging down is something Vietnamese Catholic do. it's just alittle something we believe in where God is helping me stay survive from car accidents or stuff like that.

what kind of mount for the psp is that?

dynasty

Reaction score
i got the PSP stand from here. http://www.premiertek.net/
to how i mount is, i have a small L bracket, a nut screw, and then screw onto the stand itself. double side tape didn't work very well so i used these hardware. haha.

euro r wannabe

Reaction score
before i bought the car, alpine already in place...changed the floormats since then though lmao. & shaved the shifter...oh oh whats that? huh? 6 disk in the glove box...yes so sexy:)

DSCF0242.jpg

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ryon527 said:
no vga and I'm in NJ. cdubb blacknight and sketch have seen it in person

shavedaccord the rings are off of ebay they come with some crappy looking bezel piece

yes, i loved it, that screen is f*cking huge, absolutly amazing. ryan, if you still have it around december time sorta, if i have the money, i might just pick this up, ive been thinking about it.

wow i thought i had posted in here. heres my set up:

DashFixed.jpg

5th gen ipod video and sony xplod cdx f5710

Last edited:
Back