Fastest 1/4 mile times on the 6th gen ladder!

Sonnick

Reaction score
Ran a 14.8 at 105mph stock h22
I call BS...sorry man, no disrespect, I just don't see the possibility of a 105 mph trap with a stock H, especially when a guy on E-H ran a 14 flat with 106 mph trap and his a boosted F with 250 to the wheels. Another note..105 mph trap is good for high 13s..sorry, but the stock H22 can't do 13s in an Accord.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i dont believe no ones time til i see a slip... not to be an asshole or anything, but its america, we are alllllll liars

mrm1ke02

Reaction score
I call BS...sorry man, no disrespect, I just don't see the possibility of a 105 mph trap with a stock H, especially when a guy on E-H ran a 14 flat with 106 mph trap and his a boosted F with 250 to the wheels. Another note..105 mph trap is good for high 13s..sorry, but the stock H22 can't do 13s in an Accord.

dude i dont need to front about ****. if you dont believe me i dont care. it's all about the right tuning and how your car is set up. plus it depends the place where you live, the weather and how the track is. different elevation level in different areas man. and dude it all depends on the driver and their 60 foot. haha it makes a big difference. but you're right there's no way a stock H22 in an accord that can do 13's. you would need to have some work done to it and running on nitrous.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
dude i dont need to front about ****. if you dont believe me i dont care. it's all about the right tuning and how your car is set up. plus it depends the place where you live, the weather and how the track is. different elevation level in different areas man. and dude it all depends on the driver and their 60 foot. haha it makes a big difference. but you're right there's no way a stock H22 in an accord that can do 13's. you would need to have some work done to it and running on nitrous.

u can tune a stock ecu? :slap:

Sonnick

Reaction score
Like I said, no disrespect. And this, is also not meant as disrespect mrm1ke..But, since you mentioned it..

1) I guess stock motors get a lot out of tuning :thinking:
2) I believe the air is thinner at higher altitudes. And, unless you're running in Death Valley (you're in SoCal, pretty sure that's sea level), your time would be worse
3) Nicholas Cage in "Gone in 60 Seconds" couldn't get a 105 mph trap with a stock h22

Sorry everyone, I know it's supposed to be strictly quarter mile times.

Back