HIDS 6k or 8k?

Drew707

Reaction score
im going to buy a hid kit for my accord this week, but dont know what color to get. was thinking of getting 6k or 8k. with your experiences which one 6k or 8k would provide better visibility? does the 6k appear blue ish? thanx for all the help guys or girls

dvilla5506

Reaction score
I got 6k and there's a lil blue but 8 is more of a blue I didn't want that so I got 6 but it looks nice

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
out of the two, get 6000k

you'll maybe like 8000's for like five minutes, then you'll get in your car and realize you can't see anything at night and be all sad.

Drew707

Reaction score
out of the two, get 6000k

you'll maybe like 8000's for like five minutes, then you'll get in your car and realize you can't see anything at night and be all sad.

lol yea the blue does look kool. but then again i do want to able 2 see

I got 6k and there's a lil blue but 8 is more of a blue I didn't want that so I got 6 but it looks nice

ill most likely get some 6ks.

Drew707

Reaction score
i have 8ks and i see everything clearly at night lol you guys r just blind :jae:

thnx for all the info guys. going with 6k ddm tuning hids. buying them right now lol. just going with the 6ks bkuz 8k seems a lil too blue to me but thats just me. and id ont want to be getting pulled over that much. my friend has 8ks and he said he gets pulled over 2x a week. lol. maybe his are just not aimd properly.

Back