HIDS 6k or 8k?

Drew707

Reaction score
whats the benefit of buying the Relay harness from ddm? better protection for your ballasts and bulbs?

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
whats the benefit of buying the Relay harness from ddm? better protection for your ballasts and bulbs?

"Use this relay harness to connect HIDs to cars with very small gauge wiring that cannot supply the initial surge current required to light the bulbs reliably. Symptoms indicating the harness is required would be intermittent starting or lights going out after being turned on for several minutes and requiring you to turn the lights off and back on for them to turn back on again.

Recommended for all 50W HID installations but most American and European cars work at 35W/50W without the harness. The harness is definitely recommended for Quad's and other ATVs or when running multiple HID installations. This harness is a fused relay isolation harness capable of supplying 40A at 12vdc. "

-ddmtuning

f23accord2000

Reaction score
i had 6k then changed to 5k i notice a big difference in visibility special in the rain with 5k much better , has a slight bluish tint but mostly crystal white, they look awesome

MrLazie1

Reaction score
i got 5k for my gf's integra, and its projects the light white but has a tint of blue to it.

Back