Update Video Mb Quart 15" flex dustint209 (no 56k)

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
Re: BIG Update RE audio Cadence amp setup 15" sub (no 56k)

def going in the right direction imo, looks good and glad to see you ditched the cap, from what i have seen in spl no one uses caps every one has said 1/0 awg and a bigger battery, im in the process of running my 1/0 awg putting deadening in my trunk and trying to sell my current set up to get my box built, to house my 15" DC sound labs :)

dustint209

Reaction score

^ I saw your sale thread. Too bad you need atleast 50 post to sell anything on this forum. Try craigslist, glws.

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score

^ I saw your sale thread. Too bad you need atleast 50 post to sell anything on this forum. Try craigslist, glws.

damn thats right forgot about the 50 post bit SOB i need these damn things gone lol. iv tried craigslist no one in my area is buying car audio stuff at the moment or insults me by offering 75 bucks so i tell them to go screw lol

xx24xx

Reaction score

Audioque has some really badass subs for under $300. Their SD line is under $200. You know that Audioque and DD are practically the same company right? AQ is just all built overseas, in Korea. They even come in DD boxes, if that matters lol.

I didn't think the wiring was too bad behind the seat because you can't see it, unless you roll with your rear seat down all the time. I tend to once in a while when my ears want a beating.

Accordman722

Reaction score

Looks good man !

swollen_cu

Reaction score
BIG Update RE audio Cadence amp setup 15" sub (no 56k)

xx24xx said:
Audioque has some really badass subs for under $300. Their SD line is under $200. You know that Audioque and DD are practically the same company right? AQ is just all built overseas, in Korea. They even come in DD boxes, if that matters lol.

I didn't think the wiring was too bad behind the seat because you can't see it, unless you roll with your rear seat down all the time. I tend to once in a while when my ears want a beating.

AQ ftw!! I miss my 2 10" sdc2.5s... Haha

eggyhustles

Reaction score

No offense, but that setup must sound like ***

6x9's near the floor? seriously..

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

^its just a nice custom built box. better than those stupid ****in horns people put it their grills haha

dustint209

Reaction score

No offense, but that setup must sound like ***

6x9's near the floor? seriously..
Umm, aren't the front door speakers near the floor?? Don't judge something that you haven't actually listened to. My setup sounds great imo.

swollen_cu

Reaction score

Umm, aren't the front door speakers near the floor?? Don't judge something that you haven't actually listened to. My setup sounds great imo.

He has the most audio experience out of anyone on this board next to Ryan. I'm pretty sure he knows what staging sounds good and what doesn't.

But to each his own....

Back