*Pics update Need to decide what sub to go with

eggyhustles

Reaction score
Re: Need to decide what sub to go with

yep, I think they would be killer door speakers but i would have to step it up and get an amp for them for sure.

As a midbass, they'd be cool

But i don't think they play high..so it'll be hard to find a tweet to mate them with..

dustint209

Reaction score

never heard a type x, but the ribbed surround type R's were awesome, and pretty cheap

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alpine-TYPE-R-S...Enclosures&hash=item20b497595d#ht_3703wt_1148

just to add possibly one more to your list:eusa_wall:

I had that sub on my list but took it off. This is going to sound stupid but I want something that not a lot of people have. Like incriminator audio. No one I know has ever heard about that sub. I want something unique but above all I want it to slam of course. I'm really leaning towards the IA lethal injection. Everything I've heard about these subs were good.

2000accord89

Reaction score

dustint209

Reaction score

Looks like the type x only goes up to 12". lookin for a 15".

maddmatt02

Reaction score

I had that sub on my list but took it off. This is going to sound stupid but I want something that not a lot of people have. Like incriminator audio. No one I know has ever heard about that sub. I want something unique but above all I want it to slam of course. I'm really leaning towards the IA lethal injection. Everything I've heard about these subs were good.

not stupid at all, thats why I had an audiobahn in high school, a couple ED amps, some PPI's (pretty well known but not as popular as alpine or RF), an RE now, and am probably gonna have some dcsoundlabs or SSA in my next setup.

eggyhustles

Reaction score

Go ssa!!!!

Even the audio guru Ryan almost went with some dcons

Topher88

Reaction score

I have two L7 kickers with a 1300watt Zappco amp with a custom box made for a sedan if you are interested.

Back