kicker VS rockford???

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
So I've decided to turn the thread into (MY MUSIC PROJECT) ...Don't know if I could do that ...

Originally this thread was created to find out which was a better way to go ... ethier 2 12" L7s or 2 12" P3 .... As a few of you know I got 2 12" type Rs and also a matching amp at a great deal ... basiclly $200 .... The thread turned into a conversation about the plans for my system and a few ppl saying it wont sound good ... They have me concerned about that now because they have a lot of valid points but I still want to go through with it. On Page 7 there is a "plan out" of speaker locations and size". Currently I'm still gathering a few things I need for the build ... Most likely the build will start maybe late June. If anyone in the NJ/NY area has anything they think I might need LMK

Things I need:
1 Kinetik battery
2 Lanzar Maxp2960 amps 3000W 2 channel
1 Clarion Equalizer
2 Titanium tweeters

or other

Last edited:

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
^^^^Thanks but that site is more expensive then the stores in my area lolz they have the 12" CVRs for $400 when I could get them for $250 $300 tops and I don't have to wait for shipping

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
^^^^Thanks but that site is more expensive then the stores in my area lolz they have the 12" CVRs for $400 when I could get them for $250 $300 tops and I don't have to wait for shipping
Really? Check ebay they usualy have good prices. And soniceletronix shipping is fast.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Theres a guy in my area selling his 13" JL Audio W7 for 350. I can probably lower it down to 300. Pretty nice deal for a good *** quality subs.

Never was a fan of kickers unless you are running L7's, so i'll say rockford P3 over the CVR.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
noone wants to teach the "noob" something???

dont want to buy bass and amp to later want to trade it in for something better

Accordman722

Reaction score
12in kickers and rockford fosgate amp and capacitor , I love the kickers!!!

eggyhustles

Reaction score
Ditch the pioneer and the bs ev's.

If i had to choose, i'd go with 2 or 3 l7 8's in a low tuned ported box.

Back