kicker VS rockford???

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You should run as many subs as you have doors.

Period.

:lawl:

One of these days, I am going to probably sacrifice a good majority of my trunk and get my pair 15L7's done in a ported box to maximize their potential.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
12in kickers and rockford fosgate amp and capacitor , I love the kickers!!!

LOL at Capacitors... Those thigns are useless.... :icon_gay:

Ditch the pioneer and the bs ev's.

If i had to choose, i'd go with 2 or 3 l7 8's in a low tuned ported box.

HELL YEAH! I have 2 Sundown Sa-8 in a 1.1 ^3 boxx tuned to 32hz and I love it! I never thought that 8s cuold play this low. L7s will probably hit as hard or harder.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
You should run as many subs as you have doors.

Period.

:lawl:

One of these days, I am going to probably sacrifice a good majority of my trunk and get my pair 15L7's done in a ported box to maximize their potential.

Hello RATTLES!!! :leeann:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Kinetic battery, or something of similar quality will take care of any capacitor 'needs'.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Ok so I was a cheap *** and bought some Alpine type Rs someone sold me for $150 in a ported box (he needed the money to tune his car b4 he goes up against someone this weekend) ... Not 100% sure how they will sound with my NOW 3 EVs lolz (yes i decided to add anotherone) but if I dont like it I will just sell them and go for something better. Most likely the JLs since i'm tired of seeing kickers everywhere. I spoke to someone in my area that does comp music for ppl and he said its not the best but since I'm just doing it for my pleassure I'll be ight the type Rs hit hard enough (with the right amp) I'm in need of a few EVs if anyone has some or knows of someone ...

He sold it to me with a amp that I sold for $75 so I ended up paying $75 for the type Rs lolz good deal or good deal?

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
They are the new ones ( To my knowledge )and they are 12s and yes it was the pair ... i dont think one will ever be enough for 3 EVs no matter what amp i thro on it lmao

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
You got a Pair or a single? Size and is it the 2010 model ?

Dude I just read you had the type Rs as well lmao ... did you like them? what amp did you have? i through it in my car to hear it earllier today but i havent played with it yet to get the best sound out of them. I have a Soundstream Tarantula 640W 2-Channel for now but I want something that will really hit it.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
You'll like the type r's.. They're get really loud. but that Soundstream amp is not gonna be enough power for the subs.

Nguyen916

Reaction score
yea that amp is not going to be enough to power to those. I was reading about the new design of the type r, they need about 350 rms, but i heard 600 rms will make them move.

Back