**** my life!!!

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Alright, just got off work and found out my amp died on my way home from work. Reversed in the driveway because I needed the light to check the trunk, basically for better access. Turned off the car, went in the house to grab some tools, turned out my amps ground wire came out loose. So I reversed into the garage then I heard a BAM! Car died and then next thing you know my fuel gauge went empty and I just pumped a full tank no more than 30 min ago.

I try to start the car, it turned over for a good 2 second, them died as if it doesn't have any fuel.

Now the car cranks and wants to start, but it won't start because it seems as if it doesn't have any fuel in the car. There is no leaking of fuel.

I am assuming it has something to do with the fuel pump? It's dark as hell right now and I have to go to work at 9am in the morning. Need some help asap.

99accord boi

Reaction score
check all ur fuses bro one of em is out
also if u cant hear ur gas pump working we u put ur key in the on position then yea ur right

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Which fuse do you think it is, i can hear my fuel pump, but the car won't start.

Just checked my fuel pump fuse and it is fine.

Last edited:

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Grab a multimeter and start checking fuses one by one checking them all for continuity, let me know if you find anything.

Also, check ALL the fuses. Under the hood, driver side, and passenger side.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Grab a multimeter and start checking fuses one by one checking them all for continuity, let me know if you find anything.

Also, check ALL the fuses. Under the hood, driver side, and passenger side.

****, I must be outta luck then because I have no multimeter with me lol.

Car is heavy as hell also, I have a 2x4 on the front wheel and tried to push it back against a 20 degree driveway and can't get it in the garage lol.

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Time to make friends with the neighbors in hopes of them having a multimeter.. haha

kn0x47

Reaction score
Or just pull the fuse out to check it.

Gl, man hope you find out what went wrong soon

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Lol. I think ill go get one tomorrow from my cousins shop. I'll just have to tell my girl to drop my off at worl and have my sis come pick me up after Haha. Damn man, just dont understand why it died right there and at this time. Was driving fine when I went to work and came back.

Bax

Reaction score
You don't need a multimeter to check if a fuse is blown...

What do you mean by "BAM"? What happened when it made the "bam"?
do you hear the fuel pump priming when you turn the key to the 2nd position?

Back