Outfitting a 98 Accord LX Sedan

bwizard

Reaction score
Getting started.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Spent the day yesterday figuring things out....wired up the radio harness, ran the 4 gauge amp power wire through the firewall, and then figured out it would be much simpler to remove all of the seats and trim pieces. I received my Monster MPC I404 amp signal wires and will run those along the passenger side. Amp power and remote wires run down the driver side. Decided to power the other 4 speakers with an Alpine MRX-F65 and picked up a set of Monster MPC I404 4C wires off amazon for under $60 to feed the signal from the h/u to the 4 channel amp. Fortunatley, I can leave the Honda in a disasembled state as I work on the progress after work and on days off.

ry%3D400

Gonna need some help on some wheels and suspension at some point too. But I do like a project. Plan on passing this car down to our 14 year old when he's ready. Until then, shes mine.

Last edited:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Damn. You weren't ****ing around with this haha

At first I was thinking, "there's no way any of this will actually happen", but damn lol

bwizard

Reaction score
:cool: No screwing around here....lol. Ordered a few things from Crutchfield, a few from EBAY. Bought all new stuff, but felt like I got as good a deal as was out there. I can't get onto the next project until this one is done. LOL. I actually hooked up the subs to make sure I had it all together.....holy crap!!! I think I may have gone overboard....:147703263745b138a51 This is the first decent system Ive ever had. So its just for fun and listening to some good sound on the way to and from work. :driving:

Last edited:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Man. If my parents would do something like this, I'd hit my Xbox with a hammer rather than not help... But that's just me

LeAccord

Reaction score
^ I concur. I'd be out helping until its finished, and get you to hurry up and get some suspension work done and some nice wheels ! :jae:

bwizard

Reaction score
My other amp showed up saturday. No new progress. Have to cut some mounting rings for the fronts and come up with a amp rack design for the trunk. Plan on putting in some time today. Also ordered two dynamat door kits. Better off doing it right the first time.

Back