New Skin is up.

mx5kev

Reaction score
I like the new look, except for the Audi :) Which is still on the banner ^^

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Ha ha, I missed the Audi too. I will get that off and take care of the 97 too. :sorry:

schmiddr2

Reaction score
I like it. I almost thought I had clicked on the wrong tab, but it looks nice. The slightly muted colors with dark gray background and the new header, both are winners imo.

The only thing I will propose is some to try texture or gradient or something to the orange as some may consider it drab.

Mikey

Reaction score
For those of you looking to revert back, or change to any other skin for that matter, go to User CP. Click on 'Edit Options' and scroll all the way down to the bottom. Should be the last, or second to last, option.

Narftastic

Reaction score
I'm with Mikey on this one. Not liking this at all. The orange is horrible maybe if it was red it would be a little better to look at.

Sorry...

Mikey

Reaction score
Is the orange a vBB thing? I'm on another vBB forum and it's red/black. Similar, if not identical, to this set up. One is all I need, lol.

josh352

Reaction score
Untitled_zps69a60def.png

Other than the Audi and "97-02" issues I like it. Also, I didn't find the drop down menu to change the skins. It'll take a little while to get used to but I think the site's looks are moving in a good direction.

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Is the orange a vBB thing? I'm on another vBB forum and it's red/black. Similar, if not identical, to this set up. One is all I need, lol.

What other forum are you on?

Back