Best Online Retailers?

pattywak

Reaction score
Thanks for the addition. I will update the main list when I get home tonight.

pattywak

Reaction score
I've never heard of that one before....maybe someone else has some input?

Rooo0oach

Reaction score
I do hope so, they have some pretty cheap prices on brand name cat backs and headers. But I am skeptic to buy from them for some reason. I will try them out by the end of the week if no one has feedback. And I will post up what I find for everyone

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
I do hope so, they have some pretty cheap prices on brand name cat backs and headers. But I am skeptic to buy from them for some reason. I will try them out by the end of the week if no one has feedback. And I will post up what I find for everyone

Usually before I buy from any online retail store I google reviews about them and decided from there

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
I just wanted to let you guys know I ordered a exedy stage 1 clutch kit & fidanza light flywheel from importrp.com yesterday. To my suprise I get home from work today to find the clutch kit has already arrived. before I placed the order I called customer service to ask a few ?s and I felt that the rep was very knowledgable and helpful. He also explained that my flywheel would be shipping from a different location and would b delivered a couple days after my clutch.these guys are on top of there $+%t as long as they dont blow it with my flywheel I will be ordering from them again.

ShaGGy21

Reaction score
I would like to add
1aauto.com (fast and free shipping for OE replacement parts)
jhpusa.com

Back