(Updated 1/18/13)20-CG-01 Accord. Progress from stock to modded.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Re: (Update 2/28)02-CG-01 Accord. Progress from stock to modded.

Look on eBay. There are other CNC machined spacers for half the price of ichiba.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

I have both kinds with and without extended studs

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

I prefer the spacers that have the pressed in extended studs that I got from Ichiba, however I've never had any issues with the type of spacers that I got from an eBay store that were half the price of ichiba which came with detached studs.

Bax

Reaction score

Thanks! Yeah the spacers in the rear should make it look a lot better. I can't wait to see your new headlights when you get a new 6thgen.

Thanks man. Me too. Haha
I already have something in mind, I just can't decide what shrouds I want. :ugh:

-bl-

Reaction score

Love the stanley headlights! where did you find them? I've been looking for some.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

I prefer the spacers that have the pressed in extended studs that I got from Ichiba, however I've never had any issues with the type of spacers that I got from an eBay store that were half the price of ichiba which came with detached studs.

Thanks! I'll look into those spacers when I get the chance, if not theres a shop by where I live and they make custom spacers.

Thanks man. Me too. Haha
I already have something in mind, I just can't decide what shrouds I want. :ugh:

Cool, hope you get your 5sp black accord soon.

Love the stanley headlights! where did you find them? I've been looking for some.

Thanks. They are stanely headlights with TYC clear lenses though. I got them from a guy in the bay area, he had them professionally done by customlightz. He said he invested close to $1000 including labor on these babies. I paid a little more than half for them, not including ballast.

-bl-

Reaction score

Thanks! I'll look into those spacers when I get the chance, if not theres a shop by where I live and they make custom spacers.

Cool, hope you get your 5sp black accord soon.

Thanks. They are stanely headlights with TYC clear lenses though. I got them from a guy in the bay area, he had them professionally done by customlightz. He said he invested close to $1000 including labor on these babies. I paid a little more than half for them, not including ballast.

Wow thats a lot but they must be bright, retro fit is never cheap haha. They definitely are nice though!

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

Wow thats a lot but they must be bright, retro fit is never cheap haha. They definitely are nice though!

Yeah, well its just the labor they charge is expensive, you can usually gather all the parts for about 200-500 depending on what type of headlights and projectors. if you'd like some retrofits NotNice makes them for crackhead price. usually between 350-500 dependingon what projector he finds or if you make special requests.

And to add, that's why when you find yourself a good set, you hold on to them forever, they compliment the front end very well.

Back